What's new

time to start mixing

brill thanks mate. really appretiated.
also the receips ive seen for killer custard are using V2 (thats just a disgrace) and im swapping with V1 :D
Yea mate 100% v2 just takes 8-10 weeks to get where v1 gets in 3.
Inw custard is good.
Vape train Australia do a good creamy custard mate.

Yea mate 100% v2 just takes 8-10 weeks to get where v1 gets in 3.
Inw custard is good.
Vape train Australia do a good creamy custard mate.
im not worried about the steep time its the diacetyl i miss most.

im almost there.

quick question.

what concentrate make is devon cream CCW as not on the abbreviation list here https://www.reddit.com/r/DIY_eJuice/wiki/abbreviations

needed it to make claires ambrosia custard.

have i gone overboard and is there anything i wont really need on this list. thanks.

Devon Cream CCW
French Vanilla V1 CAP capella
new york cheesecake V1 CAP
vanilla cupcake V1 CAP
cotton candy TPA the perfume apprentice
vanilla custard TPA
vanilla swirl TPA
malted milk TPA
sweet cream TPA
sweetener TPA
bavarian cream TFA the flavour apprentice
fresh cream FA flavour art
biscuit INW inawera

Should make a load of good custards with that lot. When you want to start making different variations on a theme, there are tons of other concentrates that will complement those foundation flavours and help you add a personal touch to your recipes, should you be so inclined. Great set of flavours there.

im almost there.

quick question.

what concentrate make is devon cream CCW as not on the abbreviation list here https://www.reddit.com/r/DIY_eJuice/wiki/abbreviations

needed it to make claires ambrosia custard.

have i gone overboard and is there anything i wont really need on this list. thanks.

Devon Cream CCW
French Vanilla V1 CAP capella
new york cheesecake V1 CAP
vanilla cupcake V1 CAP
cotton candy TPA the perfume apprentice
vanilla custard TPA
vanilla swirl TPA
malted milk TPA
sweet cream TPA
sweetener TPA
bavarian cream TFA the flavour apprentice
fresh cream FA flavour art
biscuit INW inawera

ccw is cupcake world devon cream (which really cranks my handle when chefs flavours "rebrand " their flavours .... why not just be honest and declare whose concentrates you are using ,PLEASE NOTE @ chefsflavours and all . (hate seeing people being ripped off) NOTE !!!!! not trying to start some drama here but i wish ALL vendors would be more honest about their source of flavours.

Anyway hope that helps @MrDJ and hope you find your perfect mix for your custards .

Atb to you.

ccw is cupcake world devon cream (which really cranks my handle when chefs flavours "rebrand " their flavours .... why not just be honest and declare whose concentrates you are using ,PLEASE NOTE @ chefsflavours and all . (hate seeing people being ripped off) NOTE !!!!! not trying to start some drama here but i wish ALL vendors would be more honest about their source of flavours.

Anyway hope that helps @MrDJ and hope you find your perfect mix for your custards .

Atb to you.
thanks mate. now all ive got to do is find one place that sells them all. so far hunting theres one or two on each site that they dont sell.
im already getting greaf for the daily packages turning up so.

oh no, ive been shopping again.
so to add to what ive already got
60ml cap V1
10ml cap coconut
10ml cap pear
10ml cap pina colada

30ml claires ambrosia
30ml welsh custard
10ml TFA custard
10ml capp new york cheesecake
10ml TFA bavarian cream
10ml TFA vanilla swirl
10ml capp vanilla cupcake
10ml capp french vanilla

and must get some strawberry fields as not had that in ages.

most of the above are from a couple of recepies ive seen for killer kustard clone. we will just have to wait and see.

Welsh custard is lovely on its own at 20%. Needs a long steep until it is a lovely amber colour. I would say it is more of a caramel custard than a creamy custard, definitely heading down the crème brulee path rather than a vanilla birds custard.

I use it at 6% with 2% sweet cream for a milder taste and add Inawera Biscuit and Cap Sugar Cookie for a Custard Cream effect, although I'm still working on this.

I knew there was something I'd forget. Cookie and biscuit.
Next order.
Not had caramel for a while so will be good to try this one.
Will leave them for at least a month to steep as got plenty to keep me going and more shortfills on the way

oh no, ive been shopping again.
so to add to what ive already got
60ml cap V1
10ml cap coconut
10ml cap pear
10ml cap pina colada

30ml claires ambrosia
30ml welsh custard
10ml TFA custard
10ml capp new york cheesecake
10ml TFA bavarian cream
10ml TFA vanilla swirl
10ml capp vanilla cupcake
10ml capp french vanilla

and must get some strawberry fields as not had that in ages.

most of the above are from a couple of recepies ive seen for killer kustard clone. we will just have to wait and see.

Ha ha it looks like you’ve caught the bug! If you go shopping again you should get some FA flavours, custard premium for your diacetyl fix, and their vanilla cream, fresh cream and all the vanillas are outstanding additives for a super creamy vanilla custard mix. Super cheap rebranded at dark star. I like the custard premium better than cap v1.

Back
Top Bottom