What's new

Top 5 BF atomisers?

i think monstermash (or at least i hope !! ) was refering to Ni-cr 80 and not Ni-200 in his post, as vaping Ni 200 in wattage mode is certainly a no no. Lets hope that is what he meant.

ATB

I hope so too, Ni200 is absolutely not for vaping in wattage mode, certainly not with mechs especially

Are you sure you don't mean Nichrome mate (NiCr)? That is pretty much what I exclusively use on mechs

It's a case of being a double ended douche bag mate - I THOUGHT I had ordered Ni something twisted ribbon pre made coils which my addled brain decided (incorrectly) was nickel. It was not nickel, worse than that it was not even Nichrome it was sodding kanthal! Worse still - it wasn't ribbon it was just twisted kanthal which I could have made myself! What a div lol.

I have a load of wires inbound this week from FT - Nichrome is among them.

It's a case of being a double ended douche bag mate - I THOUGHT I had ordered Ni something twisted ribbon pre made coils which my addled brain decided (incorrectly) was nickel. It was not nickel, worse than that it was not even Nichrome it was sodding kanthal! Worse still - it wasn't ribbon it was just twisted kanthal which I could have made myself! What a div lol.

I have a load of wires inbound this week from FT - Nichrome is among them.

Ok, well glad to hear you weren't vaping on NI-200 in wattage mode anyway. Hope FT delivers the goods now then, in more ways than one.

Back
Top Bottom