What's new

Triple German Court Ruling Today - ecigs NOT medicinal

:eyeroll: Mate, you need to travel more.

Really?! I have travelled all over Europe, and have to admit there are some beautiful places, but for me, there is no place like home. I wont lie, I do dislike both Germany & France, but as with everything, its personal opinion.

Whilst I appreciate that this country has its faults, its my home, and I am proud of my roots.

Really?! I have travelled all over Europe, and have to admit there are some beautiful places, but for me, there is no place like home. I wont lie, I do dislike both Germany & France, but as with everything, its personal opinion.

Whilst I appreciate that this country has its faults, its my home, and I am proud of my roots.

See .. if it wasnt for the kids ... Id have already left :)

Opinion respected though

Though there are some Beautiful places in the more southern areas of France. Never been to Germany ... not really my Bag .. but Ive done Denmark, Greece (my personal fav) Czech Republic, Netherlands, Albania (*shudder*), France and Spain ... and with the exception of Denmark and Albania (*shudder*) I'd rather live in any of em!

Same here M8,proud to be British,but do feel our roots are being eroded, I do not want to start a war on here but believe the Aussies have got it right in SOME respects to immigration,ie if you come to live here you respect our way of life and dont expect us to bend to yours(thats the way I got the gist of it anyway) I have been in the Middle East and can tell ya they wont bend for you,you except their way or no way

ZT take it you,ve been down the area they call the central massif then, a small Grand Canyon, absolutely awesome

Lets keep this on track, I made a part flippant, part serious post about my thoughts & opinions. Probably wrong in hindsight, but this is about vaping, not immigration and fair play to both countries for standing up against the TPD.

I will have a conversation with anyone on immigration, politics etc, but PoTV is not the place to do it.

I missed the chance unfortunately ... But I will .. oh yes I will

The part I went to you stand at the top and can see for miles its so flat and you can be up in the clouds, look down into a valley and you see small dinghy's on water, spend an hour driving down(suggest you dont look over edge whilst driving its scary lol) you get to the bottom and its a massive lake and them dinghys are bloody great yachts lol if I remeber its about an hrs drive inland from Tropez,Frejus,Port Grimaund area

Yeah you are right was just agreeing with you as born an bred here and proud of it then my thoughts ran away with me lol. Considering the Ecig ban is an Eu thing you would of thought Germany would of done something to have worded/twisted this to the EU thinking

Back
Top Bottom