What's new

UD Goliath

No worries, Paul emailed me back last night and updated me this morning. They have confirmed an order today for spares. I might just try one from Fasttech too. It's only $1.28, at least I'll know if I smash another genuine one then they will work or not. Wish I'd smashed an aerotank or something instead though. Wouldn't have bothered me then.

Yours still going well anyway? No more leaks after being left overnight?

I'll have to check fastech. Buy a few just in case. Yeah mines great , no leaks at all. Very happy.
I'm surprised they didn't include a spare or at least make em available straight away.

I'll have to check fastech. Buy a few just in case. Yeah mines great , no leaks at all. Very happy.
I'm surprised they didn't include a spare or at least make em available straight away.

Yeah I'll provide the link soon when I get back on my Mac. Yeah slightly annoying getting hold of spares or not being included. I'd happily pay a few quid more for a few more replacment parts. Even more annoying they aren't available anywhere for UD. Same goes for o-rings etc, I don't know why manufacturers don't make them readily available. It's only Kanger which does really.

F**king Gutted, Literally just happened now. Where can i get a spare tank?

2ldat0p.jpg
I saw them on provapours.com m8 when I was buying mine. £3.50 if I remember right.

I saw them on provapours.com m8 when I was buying mine. £3.50 if I remember right.

Thanks a lot bud, they're listed so I hope so.

Ordered 2, will probably try a kraken one too just to see for future

Last edited:
Now I've got a problem, the fit is fine and it vapes excellently, but the ohms are now jumping around all over the place.

I've taken everything apart, even the 510 screw, to ensure the ultrasonic gets everywhere and given it a thorough washing, to make sure nothing unwanted has found it's way in there when it was being manufactured. I've made sure the screws are tightened down, but nothing is working.

I've contacted the vendor, but nothing is working and this is annoying me, because when it works, it's superb.

Now I've got a problem, the fit is fine and it vapes excellently, but the ohms are now jumping around all over the place.

I've taken everything apart, even the 510 screw, to ensure the ultrasonic gets everywhere and given it a thorough washing, to make sure nothing unwanted has found it's way in there when it was being manufactured. I've made sure the screws are tightened down, but nothing is working.

I've contacted the vendor, but nothing is working and this is annoying me, because when it works, it's superb.

Deffo not the mod causing the jumping ohms is it? I had the same with a KF4, spent ages fannying with it trying to identify the problem then someone here correctly suggested it was the centre pin on my mod that was the culprit.

Anyway thanks for your info on this post @BigKev, I'm gonna get me a Goliath (and a spare tank) as my Goblin has outgunned my KF4, SquapeR, Orchid6, Atlantis and GT-2 clone tanks on all performance measures AFAIC.

Deffo not the mod causing the jumping ohms is it? I had the same with a KF4, spent ages fannying with it trying to identify the problem then someone here correctly suggested it was the centre pin on my mod that was the culprit.

Anyway thanks for your info on this post @BigKev, I'm gonna get me a Goliath (and a spare tank) as my Goblin has outgunned my KF4, SquapeR, Orchid6, Atlantis and GT-2 clone tanks on all performance measures AFAIC.

The same on three devices, so it's definitely the atty.

I'll throw another build in there tomorrow and see what happens then.

Apparently mine has turned up today from VapeEgg in New Jersey. I'm not home yet but on my way. I'll have a quick look but tbh I'm fucked and will be hitting the sack soon as I get in. I'll take it to work as I'm in at 6am and build it there.
I'll let you guys know what mine is like ether on here or my tanks thread.

And BTW both my Goblins leak ever so slightly through the fill screw which has never bothered me. :)

Thrown another build in there and it seems to be fine for now, so I presume the screws must have snapped the wire, which then started coming out over time.

Good news I suppose, if it lasts.

Back
Top Bottom