What's new

UK government not sure where billions of pounds' worth of PPE is

Time to clear the thread

45784CA8-1A85-4D94-AAC0-49163CE015AC.gif
DCDF9CF7-434C-4096-8D4D-587320B1299E.gif

Needlessly antagonistic Hazz - I think your fighting the wrong people. Especially as I wasn’t even in the conversation.

not agreeing with your world view doesn't or shouldn’t mean you have to dig at people for no reason. Nor does it mean people with a different view point are your enemies.

calm it down fella - please.
Antagonistic ? in what way exactly ? I think you've had a sense of Humour bypass mate, if you find the Barry Chuckle comment offensive, It's a good job I didn't call you a Flat Earther or a Crank isn't it, and as for calming it down, I'm extremely calm, but thanks very much for your concern anyway , if you feel the need to censor my post's, feel free, It'll be par for the course in the current climate !!!

Antagonistic ? in what way exactly ? I think you've had a sense of Humour bypass mate, if you find the Barry Chuckle comment offensive, It's a good job I didn't call you a Flat Earther or a Crank isn't it, and as for calming it down, I'm extremely calm, but thanks very much for your concern anyway , if you feel the need to censor my post's, feel free, It'll be par for the course in the current climate !!!

B0AA25DC-B79F-473B-8315-C76C53096800.jpeg

Maybe i should stop posting controversial threads :hmm:
Don't worry about it mate, If I worried about what people thought about me, I'd have been gone a long time ago !!! :57: Your Threads are better than some of the Doom and Gloom Threads that are a Daily occurence on here, It's like a Conservative Party Political Broadcast sometimes !!!

Back
Top Bottom