What's new

Unusual vape problem...

Kate4567

Initiate
Hi all,

Got a bit of a strange one I thought someone might be able to help with...

I managed to knock a cheap ecig pen down the back of the radiator, heating NOT on, thankfully, and it's stuck. Went old school and got a wire coathanger to try and dislodge it but it didn't work. In fact, that's stuck too :17::imstupid

Not strictly a vape related problem but thought I'd see if anyone had any ideas. Really don't want to spend Friday night draining the radiator and taking it off the wall :S

Ignore it, pretend it never happened.

The radiator won't be going above 90°c, which won't vaporise any juice present and won't bother the battery.

Ignore it, pretend it never happened.

The radiator won't be going above 90°c, which won't vaporise any juice present and won't bother the battery.

Really?? That would be my ideal solution right now....

Magnet will just stick to rad!
Take a sheet of newspaper and roll it down it’s length to make a loose tapered cone. Push that from underneath so it goes around the pen mod then as you go further up the pen will get trapped in the cone and can be pulled out from the top!

Hire a child with extremely thin arms? A non-magnetic child of course ;)

Magnet will just stick to rad!
Take a sheet of newspaper and roll it down it’s length to make a loose tapered cone. Push that from underneath so it goes around the pen mod then as you go further up the pen will get trapped in the cone and can be pulled out from the top!

Genius! Will try this now...

Hire a child with extremely thin arms? A non-magnetic child of course ;)

This is my backup, and preferred, option :18:

Really?? That would be my ideal solution right now....

If I wasn't particularly concerned about missing it for the foreseeable future I'd just leave it until the next round of decorating.

Has it gone down inside one of the fins? Maybe another coat hanger going up from the bottom.

There's the risk of having a radiator looking like a hedgehog though.

if its one of the old radiators just lift it up off the bracket it should drop out then pop it bk on

Back
Top Bottom