What's new

Update!. 60% off aerovape

I didn't give in to temptation on any of the crazy TPD reductions.... Then I crack 3 days later.

Looking for a fair priced juice vendor that I can dedicate to instead of the more misses than hits that I've experienced so far.

All the fingers are crossed on the order I placed.

aerovape juices are disgusting!

I wouldn't even use it if it they gave it for free

Coffee Hazelnut Cake (soon to be renamed to Cafe Haze) and Lemon Biscuit, one each at 3mg left

Coffee Hazelnut Cake (soon to be renamed to Cafe Haze) and Lemon Biscuit, one each at 3mg left
Bugger! I'm sure they weren't in the site inventory when I ordered.

Still if I like what I've ordered Cafe Haze is definitely going in the list.

I didn't give in to temptation on any of the crazy TPD reductions.... Then I crack 3 days later.

Looking for a fair priced juice vendor that I can dedicate to instead of the more misses than hits that I've experienced so far.

All the fingers are crossed on the order I placed.

I'm sure I'll be corrected if I'm wrong but if I remember, aerovape are just gonna be selling zero nic.

We will be selling flavour concentrates, nic free juice and flavour free juice (PG,VG,NIC).
Just wont be selling them in their current form, once momentum builds towards summer,
we will expand our flavour range amongst other useful products :)

Just bought 90ml. Gonna miss Aerovape as their juice tasted so much better than you could expect for the price and I'm just not a self mixer.

Back
Top Bottom