What's new

us officials urge people to stop vaping

From the post: All confirmed cases appear to have a kind of non-infectious pneumonia, called lipoid pneumonia, developed when oil is inhaled.

There’s the key... oil. We don’t vape oil, it suggests that some of these illicit thc pods have probably been filled with thc oil designed to be dropped under your tongue rather than put in an atomizer and vaporised. Legion Vapes suggested this may be the case on his blog a while back.

From the post: All confirmed cases appear to have a kind of non-infectious pneumonia, called lipoid pneumonia, developed when oil is inhaled.

There’s the key... oil. We don’t vape oil, it suggests that some of these illicit thc pods have probably been filled with thc oil designed to be dropped under your tongue rather than put in an atomizer and vaporised. Legion Vapes suggested this may be the case on his blog a while back.

That makes sense.

So me vaping at 50w with a 50ml+18ml nic shot which when diluted is only 3ml nicotine is fine?

Thanks,
Rob

So me vaping at 50w with a 50ml+18ml nic shot which when diluted is only 3ml nicotine is fine?

Thanks,
Rob
robert, stop panicking. ive been vaping for almost 5 years at 50-70watt with 3mg and i get through around 40-50ml a day.
this is all scaremongering from america. yes its happening but yes its all blown out of proportion when they are now screaming its vape to blame ban vaping yada yada yada.

so what has happened in the last 5 years where millions have been vaping. all of a sudden around 200 drop like flies. so is it vaping or something theve added to vape.

no its not vape to blame its the individuals who are buying illegal thc drugs that happen to be in vape pods. if as suggested it is thc oil they are vaping then yes they risk death as oil should not be vaped but put under the tongue.
if you bought you juice from a well known vendor then there is nothing to worry about.
buy of market stalls or some ebay sellers and you take your chances on what shite could be in them.

Thanks,
Rob

Nobody can currently categorically state that it's fine.

Nobody with any sense has ever said that vaping is 100% safe.

What can be said quite clearly is that, barring some hitherto unheard of allergy or similar, nicotine at any level used in vape devices isn't any issue at all - because it's nowhere near a toxic level.

Nicotine can be a poison, but not at 3 or 12 or 20 or 50mg/ml. Unless you drink a gallon of juice. I believe it's actually less toxic than alcohol and not a whole lot different to caffeine.

Lipoid pneumonia is a rare condition that occurs when fat particles enter the lungs. Lipoids, also known as lipids, are fat molecules. Pneumonia refers to inflammation of the lungs. Lipoid pneumonia is also called lipid pneumonia.

A headline id prefer .....
"UK vapers urge US officials go fuck themselfs"

Back
Top Bottom