What's new

Uwell Crown Coils

Enoch

Achiever
anyone with this tank?

How are the stock coils in terms of quality? How do they fare against sweeter vapes? I have noticed in my subtank coils if the liquid is sweet it tends to lose flavour quite quickly for me compared to a deeper flavour or a menthol. I am getting the crown, but for arguments sake, where i can only really go 2 days with unicorn milk in my tank, would the crown stock coils be able to cope with them better?

I've been running My homebrew Ganbit through mine using the 0.5 stock coil for about three weeks now and the flavour hasn't faded at all in that time. I've also had the 0.25 in previously and that coped equally well for about a month. Generally running at least a tank a day through, as it is in rotation with my RTAs

Crown coils have had quite a bit of negative feedback on here

I haven't seen anything of the sorts though! I did see negative about the TFV4 coils which stopped me picking that tank if i am honest, but i hadn't read anything about the crown coils

Have you ever considered an RTA?

Can't wick mate. Tried and failed far too many times with the subtank one. Otherwise i would have stuck with it.

I've been running My homebrew Ganbit through mine using the 0.5 stock coil for about three weeks now and the flavour hasn't faded at all in that time. I've also had the 0.25 in previously and that coped equally well for about a month. Generally running at least a tank a day through, as it is in rotation with my RTAs

The three i have made myself are unicorn milk, Beard number 5 and Looper. My concern is that the subtank will just not like them and i have 900 mils sitting there, so i hope that the crown tanks are better suited and despite them drinking it up, i get the fabled great flavour from them

Was a long thread about the coils not lasting very long (a couple or 3 days iirc) the problem seemed to be not with the ones supplied with the tank but any (authentic) subsequently purchased seem to remember @MrDJ being a tad pissed off with them

Was a long thread about the coils not lasting very long (a couple or 3 days iirc) the problem seemed to be not with the ones supplied with the tank but any (authentic) subsequently purchased seem to remember @MrDJ being a tad pissed off with them

I wouldn't read too much into that though. All companies have a dodgy batch every now and again. I think 99% of people seem to find them to last a decent amount of time....most reviewers seem quite happy with them (probably getting paid for it though).

I find the ss coils ran in wattage mode last about 7-10 days which is acceptable and the ni200 coils last around 15-16 days.

Last edited:
thanks for the heads up.
it was more the opposite as the 3 coils that came in the box lasted a total of 5 days for all 3

thread here https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...ything-ecigs/threads/uwell-crown-coils.88165/

I have run 2 coils in mine in the past couple of months, never had an issue with either. Infact I have been surprised as to how much more flavour I have noticed with these tanks and coils. Puts the likes of the Subtank remaining unused in the Vape cupboard.

I have got the OG coils, a 1.2 Ohm one and a .25 one, I liked the .25 one but it needed too much power, so I got the RBA. Single coil I know, but produces more than the 1.2 Ohm OG coil did, and seems just about right. A lot easier on the batteries and the juice too. Its an authentic-it come with these coils as I bought it from a friend for cheap on here.

I've got some of the 0.5's and 0.8's on the way too though, so my opinion may change once I have them. But the RBA is what I use in that tank at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom