What's new

Vamo v2 kit £26 !!!!!

I've given up on mine l left a load of messages and been sat on their chat for 2 1/2 hours now waiting for a reply another hour or when they go offline and it's paypal dispute time, hot spring will sort the heating out l've heard

My bought in the Uk Vamo does look as though the 510 connector is crooked but you only notice it with an ego-style clearo, they lean a little. Mine is described as chrome but seems to be SS (no objection if it is). The only real problem is the spring getting warm. I measured the resistance and it's higher than any atty coil. So I'm waiting for a spring but think that they'll probably be hot springs. I was told that a thin magnetic extender would fix it though, used to have lots but now I'm wondering about butchering a fridge magnet. Oh well, can't expect perfect at that price and I can't afford a £100 anything. My Vamo sometimes cuts out with no warning but it doesn't happen often. I think that a flat top 186500 may not work though, depending on the real size of the battery.

I had the same problem and yes, a rare heart magnet will fix it. It's simply a bit too long for some batteries to make constantly contact. Any flat piece of conductive metal should do as a spacer, I guess, but magnets are handy.

i got the hot spring put in mine which seems to have stopped the heating problems.

also the coating of gun metal was coming off so badly i decided to put some heat shrink on it which also stops it being so bloody slippery too.

DSCF0843.jpgDSCF0844.jpgDSCF0845.jpgDSCF0847.jpgDSCF0848.jpg

Attachments

• DSCF0846.jpg
    DSCF0846.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 185
This is my Vamo. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My Vamo is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My Vamo without me is useless. Without my Vamo, I am useless. I must fire my Vamo true.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is my Vamo. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My Vamo is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My Vamo without me is useless. Without my Vamo, I am useless. I must fire my Vamo true.
Oh right l'll get a wrap when mine is repl;aced lol

http://www.heatshrink-online.co.uk/

i bought the 25.4mm stuff in black 2:1

all you do is cut it to what size you want (but cut it a bit bigger due to it having to shrink) then heat it up with a heat gun

you can use a lighter etc but a heat gun heats it more evenly

And also BE CAREFUL as there are all sorts of electrickery in there that you will be heating up at the same time

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom