What's new

Vamo v2 kit £26 !!!!!

Vapertron whats the latest with your Vamo? Mine is stuck in the Post Office and when I went to get it tonight the guy behind the desk was being a :wanker: so I'll need to go back tomorrow and get it

Erm l have to decline to comment mate, had a little telling off earlier for an update l posted and it got pulled so l'll post the whole thing in a vendor review once it's sorted

Erm l have to decline to comment mate, had a little telling off earlier for an update l posted and it got pulled so l'll post the whole thing in a vendor review once it's sorted

Hey I didn't tell you off :) You wouldn't have stuck around had you faced a telling off :P

When all is said n done you'll post up about it in the Vendor Review thingy majiggy :)

Ah sorry Vapertron. I hope you get it all sorted out buddy and no doubt once the case is closed by the vendor and yourself you can write about your whole experience in a review.

Anyway, did I read correct that your a Bus Driver?

Thanks ado28 yes l drive the adoring public around, been at it 12 years in Feb :muhaha:
Small world eh! I drive buses too, well I'm employed as a driver/ depot traffic controller but I'm currently based at the local bus station. Its shit but its only a few minutes walk from the house so it suits me. I went to London for the paralympics and drove the shuttles from Brands Hatch to Sevenoaks and to South London. What an experience, the weather was fantastic and it was great meeting guys and gals from other First depots from around the country. What company do you drive for?

Oh you're sort of office staff then lol l joined First about 2 1/2 months ago so missed out on the Olympics

Back
Top Bottom