What's new

Vamo v2 kit £26 !!!!!

Forgot to say, I've been doing it on and off for 15 years and also I have my HGV so done a bit of HGV driving too. I'm actually a Stonemason to trade but the building trade has been on its arse for years and my last job was when I had the business but I went under in July 2007 so went back bus driving as its an easy job.

Guys, I've ordered some SenyBor 18650's for the Vamo, but I'm also after ordering a couple of 18350's to replace the ones that came with the Vamo from the HC . To save lots of research, can anyone recommend a Vendor for these?

Wish l had my HGV l'd love that job, sorry about the stone masonry, the building trade is having a hard time the last few years l know of a lot of plasterers and brickies etc driving buses

Guys, I've ordered some SenyBor 18650's for the Vamo, but I'm also after ordering a couple of 18350's to replace the ones that came with the Vamo from the HC . To save lots of research, can anyone recommend a Vendor for these?[/QUOTEH

lo alba vapours have efest and safercigs not bad prices cheers andy

Last edited:
Oh you're sort of office staff then lol l joined First about 2 1/2 months ago so missed out on the Olympics
lol sort of. At the start of the year I moved from the control room to work in maintenance, fixing and servicing the buses then I got put back in the control room as they were short staffed and hated it so I went back on the driving for a few weeks then went to London and when I came back somebody took my line so I got fired out on the stances in Edinburgh which is when I started vaping! I then got transferred back to my home town in October and put on the stances here and I'm still there to this day. Our depot is in serious trouble and I think were for the chop. First have sold off a lot of their companies off over the last few months and I'm convinced were next. There was supposed to be an announcement today but there wasn't :19:

Oh shit mate that's not good, but the work has to go somewhere it won't just disappear, good luck with that

Wish l had my HGV l'd love that job, sorry about the stone masonry, the building trade is having a hard time the last few years l know of a lot of plasterers and brickies etc driving buses
The HGV work was Ok. I loved the tipper trucks and worked with a local Haulier for a wee while but that started to dry up so I signed up with agencies and got mucked about something rotten and was never home. I got a start with the Co-op and lasted 9 months before getting hacked off with shop deliveries so I left and went back on the buses. If First go tits up I'll probably have to go back on the trucks again

I hope it works out for you, at least you have the HGV for back up but you never know the depot might survive

Back
Top Bottom