What's new

Vape leaking

T Ray

I've been using the OXVA slim pro for over a year now & only just recently (month) both have started to leak . Have switched to ELUX 50/50 & CRYSTAL 50/50 fluids after the Chubby Salts Mango 50/50 just started to go brown & clog up the coil. Can anybody throw some light on this please. Ray

Hi @T Ray and welcome to the planet.

Ive not used this kit so the only advice i can give is from google.
which ohm coil leaks and are you using the correct wattage range for each ohm coil.

Please note that the wattage settings are dependent on what pod resistance you are using:
the 0.4ohm can be used with a range of 26-30W;
0.6ohm allows a 20-25W setting;
0.8ohm is 12-16W;
and the 1.2ohm suits 10-12W.

only other thing is if youve been using them for over a year maybe the rubber seals are coroding so allowing them to leak. maybe time to buy some new pods.

Hi @T Ray and welcome to the planet.

Ive not used this kit so the only advice i can give is from google.
which ohm coil leaks and are you using the correct wattage range for each ohm coil.

Please note that the wattage settings are dependent on what pod resistance you are using:
the 0.4ohm can be used with a range of 26-30W;
0.6ohm allows a 20-25W setting;
0.8ohm is 12-16W;
and the 1.2ohm suits 10-12W.

only other thing is if youve been using them for over a year maybe the rubber seals are coroding so allowing them to leak. maybe time to buy some new pods.
Thank for prompt reply - have been using 0.8_Ohm as the 0.6 used battery too quickly. The only adjustment on these is air/input slider & I've kept that ta lowest level. The seal is on the burner/mouthpiece & gets changed every 8-10wks.. Thanks. R

Thank for prompt reply - have been using 0.8_Ohm as the 0.6 used battery too quickly. The only adjustment on these is air/input slider & I've kept that ta lowest level. The seal is on the burner/mouthpiece & gets changed every 8-10wks.. Thanks. R
your welcome. sadly not sure what else to suggest then. hopefully someone else will be along that can advise better than me.

Back
Top Bottom