What's new

Vapefest 2014

He is!, He's Posting from His underwater Supervillan Lair, while plotting world domination and how to corner the world market in custard flavours...

Pictures <MrK sat in a swivel chair somewhere stroking a catfish A la Blofeld; while minions scurry round with crates of E-liquid> View attachment 17619

No idea how or why I missed this thread but I will add that I am looking to be there (wherever it is)

Sent by lazer from just north of the world's largest nuclear dustbin

I have emailed twice now asking for vendor pricing details, nothing yet - any other vendors had a reply or info?

Subscribing...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Just looked at donnington and they have events booked for the first 2 weekends in august! Still hoping for nec though! It's 3 hours train trip for me to get to donnington (which is too early in the morning to get there at a sensible time!).

Would the NEC be expensive though, I know the parking would and I cant see the NEC missing out on admission fees? Would be a great venue though, if they allowed Vaping in there?

I've already started putting money by for it

Sent from my HTC One X using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I need a date confirmed so i know when to book time off work.
Need an area so i know where im going.

Need to know how long i have to learn to be self-sufficent with my vaping gear or you lot will hide when you see me coming :rotflmao:

Raguri you popped your cherry yet :P

You'll get about 3months notice so I've been told

Sent from my HTC One X using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Back
Top Bottom