What's new

vapefest car/petrol money sharing thread

I haven't decided on whether or not to do the whole weekend or just the Saturday, but I'll be travelling up from near Bristol. Anybody want a lift and chip in for fuel?

What's vapefest actually like? Is it more market stally or an 'event' as such where you can have a beer?

What's vapefest actually like? Is it more market stally or an 'event' as such where you can have a beer?

check out the website, it's an outside event, with beer ... looks a good day out to be honest. :)

Aye does look good, thought I'm on crutches at the mo and not sure my missus will drive me to Shrewsbury from Reading, she's fed up enough with my hobby as it is!

currently im working that weekend & trying to do a swap at work & if i go i will be on my motorcycle, so no help to the op sorry.

currently im working that weekend & trying to do a swap at work & if i go i will be on my motorcycle, so no help to the op sorry.

funnily enough, if I can't get a car ride that is an option for me ..... it's quite a distance on my vespa but I've been further, but always in a group. Not sure I fancy the M1 on my own. :D

funnily enough, if I can't get a car ride that is an option for me ..... it's quite a distance on my vespa but I've been further, but always in a group. Not sure I fancy the M1 on my own. :D

rather you than me certainly wouldnt want do that on a vespa, though like you ive done further on a cheap but reliable korean 125 it was fun lol.

Back
Top Bottom