What's new

vapefest car/petrol money sharing thread

My first big boy bike was an RD350. I loved that thing. Apart from the oil leak I could never find.

i had one of those too for almost 2 months & pushed it far & wrote it off, as well as breaking my left leg & cracking 3 ribs, thank fully ive slowed down now a days .

it's a 172cc 2-stroke and it will do 65-70 without really pushing it but yeah, I feel pretty vulnerable on motorways with cars hammering past at 90 and knowing that if I want to overtake a lorry doing 55 I'm not exactly going past it quickly. :D

i had one of those too for almost 2 months & pushed it far & wrote it off, as well as breaking my left leg & cracking 3 ribs, thank fully ive slowed down now a days .

As good a reason as any! I haven't had a bike at all for a few years. Last one was a VTR1000. Scary thing. Kept headbutting the tank [emoji15]

I could do with this lambretta ..... talking of RG500's

7f98491cf8a0b4a03aedce180d82a832.jpg

.... there's 2 types of people that ride scooters, people who spend money on the engine and ride the hell out of them everyday and people that spend money on lights mirrors and crap and ride on sunny sundays only. ;)

Back
Top Bottom