What's new

VapeFly Alberich MTL RTA.

Astral

Achiever
Just spotted this for the first time today. As I've said many times before, I'm more than a little bit of a VapeFly fanboy and a teeny bit excited about this one. I hope it lives up to my expectations.

I really like the look of it.

Vapefly_Alberich_MTL_RTA.jpg

Vapefly_Alberich_MTL_RTA_Simple_Building_Deck.jpg

Vapefly have made some cracking kit.
Is it another push fit deck though?
Not sure why manufacturers think push fittings are good.

Can't have too many MTL RTAs coming out. Look forward to seeing what people make of it.

I saw this and was pretty intrigued, was annoyed when I saw they were using Ultem out of the box and making the glass the separate purchase though, should have been the other way round.
Looks similar to that Koguovape Gamo RTA that Naturevape recently got in stock too.
upload_2022-4-7_19-0-42.png

100% agree about the tank section held by orings(if I can see correctly)....no no for me

I saw this and was pretty intrigued, was annoyed when I saw they were using Ultem out of the box and making the glass the separate purchase though, should have been the other way round.
Looks similar to that Koguovape Gamo RTA that Naturevape recently got in stock too.
View attachment 271657
Oooo, I like that too...

I have to say, I prefer push-fits to the terrible threading on the Pioneer though. Cross-thread central.

Just watched a review of the Gamo, not sure if the Alberich is the same but its suspiciously similar feeding system as the bishop

Just watched a review of the Gamo, not sure if the Alberich is the same but its suspiciously similar feeding system as the bishop
The Alberich is gravity fed too, seems a lot of companies are trying to go the FEV route with their rebuildables now after the Bishop brought it to non high end buyers.

It's the same with mainstream RDTAs with stainless steel cables after the Brunhilde, companies just try to put their own look/spin on a product that is already there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom