What's new

Vapefly Brunhilde MTL Rta

All built and ready to go on the Ambition Mods Easy

upload_2020-5-11_18-43-43.jpeg

First impressions are very good. Really easy to build and get up and running. Wicks like a charm and flavour is really good. No complaints. I have one of the supplied coils in at the moment. Will probably change this for a 27g kanthal coil for a slightly faster ramp up.
What height do you have your coil @Coolie27 ?

First impressions are very good. Really easy to build and get up and running. Wicks like a charm and flavour is really good. No complaints. I have one of the supplied coils in at the moment. Will probably change this for a 27g kanthal coil for a slightly faster ramp up.
What height do you have your coil @Coolie27 ?

Quite high. As in peeping above the posts. The amount of cotton pulls it down a little. Same as @Vapaneezer Scrooge’s review. I also followed DJLSB Vapes video to the letter. I used the 2nd smallest airflow insert. I’m no expert in these matters. Glad you like it though. I might use the largest air hole next for a bit of Restricted DTL.

Quite high. As in peeping above the posts. The amount of cotton pulls it down a little. Same as @Vapaneezer Scrooge’s review. I also followed DJLSB Vapes video to the letter. I used the 2nd smallest airflow insert. I’m no expert in these matters. Glad you like it though. I might use the largest air hole next for a bit of Restricted DTL.

Cheers. I don't do DL but am interested to know what it can do.

Cheers. I don't do DL but am interested to know what it can do.

I haven’t had a proper play with it to be honest. The 2 have been permanently filled with egg-nog and pear Brulèe. Must try different coils and a little change of the Airflow. It’s certainly flavoursome. I’m tempted to get another In black and a black swag 2. They go so well. Hope you’re still enjoying it. [emoji106]

I changed things up a bit and used the largest airflow restrictor 2.5 mm for a bit of restricted DTL. Used the supplied coil and ramped up the wattage to a heady 26 watts. The coil can take 35 watts. Gets a little bit warm though. Filled with Zap high VG snow pear. It’s lovely and flavourful.

I am surprised seeing you guys only just getting your hands on that tank.
I have had mine for probably 6 months or so . Though , I'll be interesting reading your findings .
At the moment this isn't my favourite one to go . And that is , because the flavour I get out of it is a bit too much . Not only that , but a liquid base ( vg Pg ) it's also ' amplified ' . That is with every juice I've tried .
Overall it's not too bad , but maybe I am doing something wrong ?
I use 2.5 coil and around 14-17 watt .

Well, it's landed \o/

Absolutely fecked from being out in the garden and my thumbs throbbing from grasping a nettle. Surrendered to the bastid until tomorrow, then it's getting evicted.
Indoors now and a cool drink then I might just attempt a wee build :)

I am surprised seeing you guys only just getting your hands on that tank.

Wasn't that mad for it to be honest having experienced the dry-hit from hell by it's big brother, finally succumbed for the princely sum of $19.

Back
Top Bottom