What's new

Vapefly Brunhilde MTL Rta

I recently became the owner of Brunhilde.
At first glance, I liked this tank. I like its design, workmanship. The most important element of MTL tanks is replaceable air nozzles.
I was annoyed by a small feature: occasionally gurgling sounds from the air duct were heard.
The cause of the problem is condensation of liquid flowing into the duct from the flat area of the air pin.
The solution is known - to raise the orifice of the jet above the flat surface of the air pin.
After revising the jet, I am completely satisfied!!!

Brunhilde is my favorite tank now (but not sure if it's forever :))

That was a bit of a battle, but finally sussed it to stop the gurgling... wick needs to be thicker than you'd imagine and length cut to the lower o-ring on the side of the base. Finally no gurgle. Gleaned that from reading @Vapaneezer Scrooge review where he did battle with the wick's over-saturating too :S

Optionally, follow the entire thread...

I recently became the owner of Brunhilde.
At first glance, I liked this tank. I like its design, workmanship. The most important element of MTL tanks is replaceable air nozzles.
I was annoyed by a small feature: occasionally gurgling sounds from the air duct were heard.
The cause of the problem is condensation of liquid flowing into the duct from the flat area of the air pin.
The solution is known - to raise the orifice of the jet above the flat surface of the air pin.
After revising the jet, I am completely satisfied!!!

Brunhilde is my favorite tank now (but not sure if it's forever :))
How did you fix that? i am struggling with the gurgling thing, it is really frustrating as i have tried all possible wicking techniques with no result. This jet seems might be the solution but how did you get your hands on this?

How did you fix that? i am struggling with the gurgling thing, it is really frustrating as i have tried all possible wicking techniques with no result. This jet seems might be the solution but how did you get your hands on this?
looks like used bigger airflow insert with a cut down section from blunt syringe needle held in with a piece of silicone tube

So it is a (I'd say) moderate to advanced DIY thing. Question is, why I am having such trouble with gurgling. Well, I understand that liquid is getting in the air hole but WHY?

I am using full VG liquid and my wicking is VERY tight. I have tried pulling the coil as high as possible also with questionable results...

I am using Ni80 MTL Staple 4-.1*.3/40 Wire, maybe if I used simple single core coil would be better?

(sorry for my English, not my mother tongue)

Back
Top Bottom