What's new

Review VapeSmarter’s Custom Drip Tips

thankyou

it was unexpected that make n vape did a review he didn't say he was a hidden shopper so I'm glad one tipped failed things happen but I make sure the after service is to the same standard as the sale, I hate waiting in queues in shops being charged to wrap an item "did you want the matching box for £5 sir" in my eyes a set of drip tips, is the same as a mod. if you only have that amount of money why not make it special I've been there....... the value of money is as important as the value of people

Great review I've read it at work as lately got no time at all..... xmas stuff... kids, trainings, wife and such... but might need to speak with him ;)

Great review I've read it at work as lately got no time at all..... xmas stuff... kids, trainings, wife and such... but might need to speak with him ;)

Yeah it fast becoming the mad season. However apart from maybe an odd extra for the Mrs, I have done my xmas presents.

Easy this year, a form of secret Santa family names in hat and you the buy that persons name out of the hat.

Back
Top Bottom