What's new

Vaping Bogan Gives Vaper Expo UK A Roasting

i heard he’s used his 11k to put a deposit on a wee hoose in milton. just next tae the campsies :)

I will keep an eye oot for the beggar, Im doon there all the time the noo daughter has just bought a flat there.

I was wondering... but it wasn't easy just to find a job in UK and keep the channel as an hobby?

Those youtube channels are basically dead, visuals are dropped in a ridicolous way, an Italian """"famous"""" vape reviewer now does all different stuff cause his review became pods and with a couple of views left.

Party seems finished (sadly), there are so many amazing reviewers out there but it's ok to reinvent yourself if a period of your life finish, he is quite lucky also that UK allow to find job easily if you have a minimum of competence

Apologies for derailing the 'Lets bash Bogan' thread.

I watched about 2 minutes of his upload but wasn't particularly surprised by any of his comments about the majority of mainstream Chinese Vape companies still trying to promote shitty disposables so bailed on it.

No I didn't send Bogan money to move to the UK, I'm still skint after sending Jai Haze my life savings so he could get married.

In all seriousness, is he newly married ?

No idea mate.

Around a year ago, he mentioned something or other about a go fund me to raise funds for his, at the time, claimed forthcoming marriage to Brie and being grateful for the money he had already been sent. I don't know if the whole thing was a joke and he was attempting to wind up the people he brands 'haters', which seems to be everyone who isn't a Hazer or anyone that doesn't kiss his arse in the comments threads of his youtube channel. or if he was serious. Personally I believe many of the Hazers would be dumb enough to send him cash to get married, but I couldn't be bothered to follow his channel to find out if it was real or just a wind up.

Back
Top Bottom