What's new

Vaping Bogan moving to the UK

he’s granny worked in the comet bar

I worked in supported accommodation close to the comet, every day except a Sunday this auld geezer from the flats across at 11:45 would leave all suited n booted tie the lot....at 15:00 hrs every day he would be carried home by two blokes absolutely smashed....to this day I wonder what he did on a Sunday:)

I worked in supported accommodation close to the comet, every day except a Sunday this auld geezer from the flats across at 11:45 would leave all suited n booted tie the lot....at 15:00 hrs every day he would be carried home by two blokes absolutely smashed....to this day I wonder what he did on a Sunday:)
upload_2024-1-18_17-8-45.jpeg

nobody is going to rwanda. rwandans are being granted asylum here, in fact :)

My daughter has actually been...it's a lovely country, the coffee she brought back was one of the best I have ever tasted, you should try some...this was a few years ago, it's still a poor country, she still sponsors a wee dude to put him through school.

11659540_907082876020265_849923761298601699_n.jpg

Last edited:
My daughter has actually been...it's a lovely country, the coffee she brought back was one of the best I have ever tasted, you should try some...this was a few years ago, it's still a poor country, she still sponsors a wee dude to put him through school.

View attachment 346243

aye, there’s great coffee from rwanda i’ve had a few before. it’s probably a beautiful place with good people living there i’m sure, but still, there’s nae asylum seekers getting sent there :)

Back
Top Bottom