What's new

Vaping whilst driving?

What the Actual Fuck!

What else are they going to come up with next! It fucking common sense surely?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/motors/107...ok&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebarweb

Screenshot_20200125-001427_Facebook.jpg

Just open the window, I do it all the time.
I drive 400-500 miles a week and always have three vapes on the go.

If you blow it in front of you, and haven't got the window open, like in the pic, then you don't deserve a licence to be in control of a motor vehicle imho.

I vape and drive, often with a never smoked passenger with me on our work commute. Never been a problem over the last 4 years, and the window only needs to be open a cm or so to suck all vapour straight out.

More anti moron legislation that they haven't got the resources to enforce. They still allow BM drivers on the roads after all eh?

Last edited:
I do think there is anything wrong with this. They aren’t trying to introduce a new law specific to vaping. There are clowns out there clouding out their motors until they can’t see out and causing accidents trying to drip while driving. One of them posted a thread on here about it just the other day.

Maybe you’ll feel differently when you get rear ended by a cloud bro.

I do think there is anything wrong with this. They aren’t trying to introduce a new law specific to vaping. There are clowns out there clouding out their motors until they can’t see out and causing accidents trying to drip while driving. One of them posted a thread on here about it just the other day.

Maybe you’ll feel differently when you get rear ended by a cloud bro.
I think what @DeeDee was highlighting was the fact yet another knock against vapers.
Your right in what your saying tho, there are some fucking idiots who drive totally irresponsibly

I think what @DeeDee was highlighting was the fact yet another knock against vapers.
Your right in what your saying tho, there are some fucking idiots who drive totally irresponsibly
The thing is it isn’t, not by the government anyway. It’s a puff piece designed by some ‘journalist’ to infuriate vapers and then picked up by even lazier hacks. The laws haven’t changed and this is just an interpretation of the same laws that cover wearing too dark sunglasses or eating an apple while driving presented for the perspective of vapers.

The thing is it isn’t, not by the government anyway. It’s a puff piece designed by some ‘journalist’ to infuriate vapers and then picked up by even lazier hacks. The laws haven’t changed and this is just an interpretation of the same laws that cover wearing too dark sunglasses or eating an apple while driving presented for the perspective of vapers.
That's what I was trying to say but you put it so much nicer.

That's what I was trying to say but you put it so much nicer.
And I won’t lie, back in the day, before vaping went huge people used to say to me “I saw you sitting in traffic on the A130”, “Oh really” I’d reply, because I’m a chatty sort of bloke. And I’d get back “Well, not you exactly, but I saw your cloud shooting toward the sky”. True story.

Back
Top Bottom