What's new

Vaping youtubers

I watch @todd because I trust his views. I watch Vic because he’s entertaining and his wicking ain’t bad either. Jai is a different case. I watch him to see how stupid one single person can be. Though his reviews are as much use as an ice poker.
Brogan for entertainment and wicking.

However it’s only @todd ‘s recommendations I’d actually follow.

but, as a few have said. I get by far the best info on here.

I generally only watch Bogan, Todd, NetVaper and MikeVapes. I prefer knowledge, authenticity and integrity over style.

That said, any time you're receiving something for 'free' it can be hard to be completely impartial. You're always going to be slightly inclined to to err towards the positive, even if you want to say something else.

The fact that so much of the stuff is generic and samey doesn't help matters either. Often with mass-produced pod-kits there's very little you can say about them that's different.

Knucklehead vapes was the best channel, learn't more from that ralfy bloke than anyone else. Just noticed that youtube channel vids cant be sorted by oldest/ newest first, wtf is going on :11:

Knucklehead vapes was the best channel, learn't more from that ralfy bloke than anyone else. Just noticed that youtube channel vids cant be sorted by oldest/ newest first, wtf is going on :11:
I must admit, I do miss ralfy

Last edited:
Most of the info about stuff I'm interested in I can find on here. I never fully trust reviewers to be impartial - honestly, who would be, getting so much shit for free?

Some, like bogan, I do find entertaining, but they're kind of one trick ponies for me and I don't find the info they give particularly valuable.

By and large I just find them all really, really boring. I am genuinely puzzled by those who spend their time watching the fingernails chirrup on about an RTA for 40+ minutes.

Todd seems to be one of the most informative and authentic reviewers out there - if he reviewed something I was thinking of buying, I would make a point of watching it - but if I were an editor I would cut his to half the length too.

Agree with @Phrasing though - fuck you tube and their inconsistent annoying policies. Earning a living via YT must feel very precarious. Same with google all over though really. Kingmakers and takers.

Only one i ever watched for new stuff was Tony B's Vapor Trail channel. Not for opinions as such, more for unboxing etc. I came to realize a year or two ago, that you get a straight talking no bullshit approach on here.

Still, no vape youtuber will ever be as good as this guy:

Most of the info about stuff I'm interested in I can find on here. I never fully trust reviewers to be impartial - honestly, who would be, getting so much shit for free?

Some, like bogan, I do find entertaining, but they're kind of one trick ponies for me and I don't find the info they give particularly valuable.

By and large I just find them all really, really boring. I am genuinely puzzled by those who spend their time watching the fingernails chirrup on about an RTA for 40+ minutes.

Todd seems to be one of the most informative and authentic reviewers out there - if he reviewed something I was thinking of buying, I would make a point of watching it - but if I were an editor I would cut his to half the length too.

Agree with @Phrasing though - fuck you tube and their inconsistent annoying policies. Earning a living via YT must feel very precarious. Same with google all over though really. Kingmakers and takers.

Bogan might be a bit loud and brash, but you can't argue he doesn't know his stuff. I've learnt a lot from him and love the products he's involved with. I have many already...

I watch most of them.

I don't really let their opinions on things change my own, I watch because I'm a vape nerd and it's nice to get a look at how they build things.
I like to listen to the vaping news while I'm busy around the house and I really really enjoy when they build something wrong, it's entertaining.

I don't care if they are buying stuff or getting it for free because it doesn't affect me.

Back when I was a new vaper and I had no idea potv existed, the likes of grimmgreen and bogan are where I learned how to build an rda or re wrap my batteries, I don't need them for that anymore sure but it's still good to see someone using something so I can decide weather or not to buy it, especially expensive things.

Take the voltrove rba for example, I liked the look of it and I was close to buying it, and then I noticed while watching a review that the airflow options didnt have what I was looking for.
I nearly wasted my money on something I would never have used.

I don't like the attitude of jai haze and I find the way vik vapes quite annoying but I support them all because, like them or not they are good for the community imo.

Back
Top Bottom