What's new

Vaping youtubers

When I first started vaping I came across a old lady vape youtuber, the videos were from before my time vaping but watched quite a few of her talking about her experience.
Her last video brought a tear to my eye.

She's great :thumbup:

Had to subscribe to the lady, she made me laugh talking about using mechs...

The Devil Vaper appears to be quitting reviewing now too. He highlights his disenchantment with the industry in his latest video. And, to be honest, it's hard to disagree with him.

When everything is so generic and samey it must be hard to get enthusiastic about anything.

Todd is the lucky one getting the high-end rarities to do. Not that it means much use to most of us, most of his stuff is well out of my price range, and just something to ogle rather than buy.

Reviews and stuff used to have a real impact on customers and sales tbh, for the last few years now they have not had anywhere near the same impact

I only watch Jim Vv's boro/AIO stuff these days. He's one of the few who's videos are short and straight to the point.

Aye really like Jim hes a pretty funny guy too.. did you see his lightsaber review... completely caught me off guard with that inadequacy joke lol

Aye really like Jim hes a pretty funny guy too.. did you see his lightsaber review... completely caught me off guard with that inadequacy joke lol

I haven't watched that one yet, but it's on my watch later list.

I like him because there's no fuss, hyperbole or unnecessary fluff to his videos... just straight into the review.

Back
Top Bottom