What's new

Vaping youtubers

P

Phrasing

Just been watching some of the latest grimmgreen videos.

It's sad to see that there are so many good vape reviewers at risk of loosing all of their content because of some backwards ass rules.

I didn't realise until yesterday that nick has been put in "youtube jail" again for 90 days and may well loose his channel.

So I though I would let you all know (if you didn't already) that nick has been streaming on twitch and all his new stuff is available at grimmgreen.com

He's not the only one either, channel's like mikevapes and matt from SMM are getting strikes on YouTube all the time.

I don't think it'll be long before they're after bogan too.

I know everybody has their own personal favorite and disliked reviewers.
But all that aside I think the entire vape community needs to back up and support all of the vape reviewers they've ever watched.
weather you like their content or not they should be allowed to get it out there to help smokers quit.

That's all, rant over.

P.s. Fuck Youtube

Fuck 'em, let them buy their gear like the rest of us have to.

I put much more stock in opinions on here than some muppet with a webcam.

Fuck 'em, let them buy their gear like the rest of us have to.

I put much more stock in opinions on here than some muppet with a webcam.

Exactly twat I think. I stopped watching grimmgreen yrs ago all he does is annoy the fuck out of me with saying the same name over and over again and then when he does his unboxings he doesnt seem greatful at times. he is getting free shit to review but ends up saying iam not reviewing this as it's a pod or some other thing. I know I would bery greatful if I got free stuff to review if it's going to help people stop smoking just a ungrateful cunt but his fanboi's will stick up for him no matter what

I support the few that I like by watching their content, commenting occasionally and using the thumbs up button to help their analytics (although I draw the line at watching pod system reviews because I have no interest in them). It sucks that Youtube has changed their policies and it is even worse that their changes apply to historic content and uploaders can get strikes or lose their channels if they don't delete old uploads that no longer comply.

However, popular or not, the changes haven't been kept a secret - channels have been getting strikes or shut down for almost a year so all seasoned vape reviewers have been aware of it for a long time. The 'Big' reviewers like Grim Green, Mike Vapes etc have been making a decent living from it. They have had almost a year now to check their analytics to see which of their older content made prior to the changes are worth backing up on their own storage, checking for compliance and editing for re-upload if necessary. Anything that barely gets any views should just be binned. If, as they claim, they no longer get any revenue from Youtube for e-cig content it should make no real difference to them. They will claim that their old content is valuable, but for 99% of it that is total bollocks - who gives a fuck about long discontinued mainstream Chinese products that haven't been available for years? My personal belief is they have left old content purely to have potentially higher viewing stats so they can command a higher price for their reviews. Any sympathy I had has dissipated.

There are a couple of reviewers I would consider following to a different platform, but practically every American reviewer I've seen is taking money to promote disposables, so fuck them.

Anyone who regularly reviews vape gear I imagine is going to generally be getting it for free whether it's a video or written review. If you don't want to watch or read their reviews then don't. If youtube decide to indulge in nannyism and not to allow such content that's up to them, I'm sure the reviewers will find another outlet for their reviews.

You rang?

Indeed ...... still laugh when i remember and recall your review of the "Wanko" rda ...

truly brilliant mate, watching you try to keep a straight face :18:

What we really need , is more tatooed septics with snapback baseball caps and beards , talking their own book so to speak.!!

All I will say is some of the big names have put in upto 14 years work, left ther old carrier, and now after YouTube payed them for so many years are basically saying we not paying you anymore. You do have to feel sorry for them, well if you are normal thinking person :)
N Devine83 is going to get a strike from he's live last night, and he knows this. SAD..

I only watch Jim Vv's boro/AIO stuff these days. He's one of the few who's videos are short and straight to the point.

Back
Top Bottom