What's new

Vaping youtubers

I agree that I don't let them sway my decision on what I buy but I do watch bogan( entertainment), vaping with Vic, Mike vapes and grimm. I've watched a lot of jai hazes reviews and whilst I like his honesty..I don't think I've seen him be very complementary about many products

I agree that I don't let them sway my decision on what I buy but I do watch bogan( entertainment), vaping with Vic, Mike vapes and grimm. I've watched a lot of jai hazes reviews and whilst I like his honesty..I don't think I've seen him be very complementary about many products
I just watched an old jai video about the mixx, he really liked it despite his hatred of aspire

Whenever I'm considering a new rta or whatever I check out bogan, Vic, jai and Mike vapes.

Yeah not saying he doesn't like things just recently I've watched a fair few videos and he just doesn't seem overly impressed by 90% of what he tries. Each to their own I guess. I used to watch Todd. Great reviewer but hardly vapes on the same sort of kit I would use

I used to watch Daniel DJLsb but he seems to review every pod under the sun these days.

When I first started vaping I came across a old lady vape youtuber, the videos were from before my time vaping but watched quite a few of her talking about her experience.
Her last video brought a tear to my eye.

When I first started vaping I came across a old lady vape youtuber, the videos were from before my time vaping but watched quite a few of her talking about her experience.
Her last video brought a tear to my eye.

Three thumbs up for her thoughts and a lot of what she says is oh sooooooooooooooooooo true.
Hopefully people will take in what she is basically saying.

Interesting watch. Pretty sure the part about other chemicals in burning tobacco bit is because when smoking your more looking for the arsenic, cyanide and formaldehyde. That's what gives you I've just had a fag feeling. This is what my old science lecturer at college was telling us anyway.

Back
Top Bottom