What's new

Vaporesso Sky Solo Plus leaking?

AlexGV

Hi. I recently bought a Vaporesso Sky Solo Plus. It's normal that this vape leaks?

In only 24hrs from using it, brand new, it leaked 2 times, one of those a huge amount maybe 1/3 of the capacity of the tank, soaking my whole hand (after I placed horizontally by 5 seconds maybe). In this condition and with that issue I can't use it as a daily vape for carry on. It's impossible to keeping it always vertically, if that's the case, all the time when using it for daily with me in a pocket or a backpack. That's a problem, a big one.

On internet there seems to be mixed information about this. Some (many) users said it leaks to much by default and it is garbage, others said that it's because a wrong installation of the coil, and then others replied that even with new coli installation and replacement it continues leaking. So my question is what's happening here? It leaks by default by design? Or maybe I installed it wrong or using it wrong?

Please help. I'm currently regretting of buying these, and they aren't cheap in my country.

PD: Im using a 70/30 liquid

Back
Top Bottom