What's new

vapours-r-us

I've got some pear drops concentrate.
Supposedly this is quite strong.
Has anyone mixed it, and what % is preferable?

Cheers

I used to order from them. Mostly PG/VG. They have really weird tasting concentrates. For example Black cherry doesn't taste like black cherry at all - tasted something like caramel with a hint of some berries, rest of them was allright but nothing to write home about. Cheap tho. And nic has a very weird odor that messes up all my DIY liquids. I use Justvape247 and Chefs Flavours now.

They have responded thru PayPal saying they have sent replacement concentrate first class and apologized.

Happy I can get my black stair fix soon! [emoji16][emoji16][emoji106]

Black Stairs orders have been backed up for over a week now; all orders have now been sent out.

Sorry about any confusion.

If you have any problems in the future, fire me over a Personal Message, you'll get a much faster response.

Cheers guys! :)2

If you have any problems in the future, fire me over a Personal Message, you'll get a much faster response.

Cheers guys! :)2
I have closed PayPal dispute mate, please o please just let my black stairs come. I closed it as I now realize your a fellow ape!!

Thanks [emoji16] [emoji16] [emoji106]

Thanks @kersheybar I've had a msg to say the same. It's no problem if something isn't in stock or there's gonna be a delay but a quick msg saying so would have made life a lot easier when msg's etc aren't answered - appreciate your help tho mate

Back
Top Bottom