What's new

vapours-r-us

@krang Were you asking about Blue Slush? It's live on the website under all the NEW listings. :clapping:

Other new flavours too;

Fruit Punch
Sour - I personally add to certain flavours for a bit of a kick
Pink Lemonade
Grape Fruit
Screw Ball
Lemon Drizzle Cake
Chocolate Muffin
Peach Cobbler
Strawberry Cake
Coconut Cake
Birthday Cake
Banana Cake
Cinnamon Bun
Blueberry Muffin

Took us a while to get things sorted but we're back! :diy:

Maybe I need to seen an optometrist but I couldn't see a pancake concentrate or anything similar.

Not bought any heisenblag for a while so when it arrived I'm like wtf no blue lol.
So after some searching they've removed the colouring mmm is that all I'm not convinced I'm finding the whole flavour profile different, I've never Tasted grape in it before but it's there it turns purple in sunlight so I know it's there lol and blueberry and bubblegum it's less sweet and not as cold, wonder what else was in the blue colouring.
So after a little tweek I think it's better I don't care if they admit it or not but this flavour profile has changed lol.
So mixing it like this and think it's an improvement over the original (blue).
Heisenblag 20%
Rebranded ws-23 2%
Cap supersweet 1%

just on the site just now looking at the wagon wheel jammy 50ml super concentrate free delivery and cost £7 all in ? can these be mixed as one shots ?

i just ordered 30ml of the jam on toast to try, for £3.50 it would be rude not too, what % would you mix this at @kersheybar

Not bought any heisenblag for a while so when it arrived I'm like wtf no blue lol.
So after some searching they've removed the colouring mmm is that all I'm not convinced I'm finding the whole flavour profile different, I've never Tasted grape in it before but it's there it turns purple in sunlight so I know it's there lol and blueberry and bubblegum it's less sweet and not as cold, wonder what else was in the blue colouring.
So after a little tweek I think it's better I don't care if they admit it or not but this flavour profile has changed lol.
So mixing it like this and think it's an improvement over the original (blue).
Heisenblag 20%
Rebranded ws-23 2%
Cap supersweet 1%

I'm one of the mixers at VRU, and I can say the only thing we did change when the TPD landed was the colouring, we also still do it in blue, just need to ask for it to be blue on checkout. :)

Back
Top Bottom