What's new

vapours-r-us

Why is the heisenblag no longer blue?

Also any chance of some sort of description on the flavours, I have no idea what most of them are

Yeah I'm now disappointed with Heisenblag too. After making and vaping litres of the " tasty blue stuff" I'm disappointed It's no longer blue and smells considerably weaker than before. I've sent VRU an email to get it returned and shall source my Heisenberg elsewhere.

And yes, a flavour description on the website would be so helpful, especially for those with names that don't tell us anything about the flavours.

Any suggestions for a tasty Heisenberg concentrate? It's my all day vape and I have maybe 700ml left ready to vape.

Yea I thought it was weaker to, moved to pinkman but that to me is the same, needing to add more concentrate then I ever have before, anyone else noticed or just us?

Yea I thought it was weaker to, moved to pinkman but that to me is the same, needing to add more concentrate then I ever have before, anyone else noticed or just us?

Meh, I've just tried their Apple & Blackberry which I mixed on Saturday. Got a small bottle a while ago to try and it was perfect. Now though its weaker even though its mixed the same as before. Disappointed with VRU now.

Last lot of heisenblag I got wasn't blue and I thought it was different but I couldnt put my finger on what it was, thought it was just with it not being blue ! still have a little left but I have added 5% raspberry to it so can't really compare it to anything. Also Got some blue slush a while back, mixed it in at 70/30 in varying ratios from 5% up to 20 % and it's not my favourite vape, not one bit, ended up bulk mixing it with some appleade and raspberry, it's not bad now but I have about 500ml to get through ! I'll hate it very shortly !

Sounds like I'm not the only one then. I was going to post asking the same question. After mixing my latest order Pinkman & R-bull exactly the same % previously I am also getting a very muted taste. I would go as far as saying I can just about taste the flavours at all. Very disappointed. I would love to hear what vru have to say about this? Seems I have just wasted money on my latest order!

Back
Top Bottom