What's new

vapours-r-us

It's a shame really, I loved there blue slush but it just got so weak, I'm using chefs at the moment, whilst they are nice they use to Much sweetener in there one shots I find

Yep for Black Stairs and Pinkman which are mine and the wife's ADV. No problems to report here

These guys no good nowadays then?

It's a shame they're being so unresponsive, Kershybar used to be pretty active on here & has sorted a couple of problems out for me

I still vape, only using VRUS concentrates but because I brought so many to try, I've ended up with litres if the stuff to vape

I did order 3 100ml bottles from them the other week, Black Ice, RedBull & The Bomb, so I'll let you know how they are when I get round to them

My last order of blackcurrant menthol and strawberry kiwi were very weak, mixed them ar 20 percent like I normally would and had to up it to 25 to get any type of flavour ? Looking for a new supplier now, but struggling to match vru prices

Have you used these ? Any recommendations on flavours and percentages ?

There the only ones I use now, not had anything from VRU for a long time. I mix at 20 percent. I mostly get Strawberry\Skittles\ Pear drops\StarBurst and a few more so far they have been great. And don't forget if you BUY 3 GET 1 FREE BUY 5 GET 2 FREE BUY 8 GET 3 FREE.

I tried the Heisenberg from theflavourcompany
Bought a sample bottle off eBay
I didn't like it

Nothing like the original VRU when it was blue

Back
Top Bottom