What's new

Vendor Bottle Labels

the jester

Achiever
This is purely for the vendors who may require their own labels printing, or maybe just want some blanks so they can over print them with all their details on.

I work for a reputable label printing company.

Should anyone require any labels please get in touch on the number on the website and ask to speak to Steve Cartwright or Adrian Brown and they will be happy to help you further.

thanks

andy

Cheers mate, will come in handy once I get the shop up and running :)

im not sure but diff vendors may have differing requirements for size etc otherwise id ask and try get a basic price per 1000 sort of thing.also im pretty sure we can do the tactile triangle stickers too :)

For further reference, we do not allow advertising for non vape related products

Spam also includes advertising for non-vape related items/business, general nonsense characters, or lorum ipsum type posts. (This includes anywhere on the forum,profile,status updates, ect) Please obtain prior permission before linking to your non vape related business in your profile.

However, for the time being, until further discussion with the admin/mod team, I am leaving this one up as it is helpful to the vendors of our community. I did edit the post to remove direct links and company name. Anyone interested please get in touch with the OP by PM.

oops my bad.sorry kms.should have asked first :(

thank you for leaving it on though and as said anyone wanting details please get in touch with me :)

Back
Top Bottom