What's new

Vertical style mesh rebuildable coils (eg dead rabbit r and SMRT)

Breeble

I’m interested in getting a rebuildable mesh vertical coil style tank for DTL vaping. I know of the dead rabbit r, the voopoo pnp rebuildable and smrt coils. Are any of them any good? What’s the best tank if it’s the pnp style ones?

I don’t want to get into proper rebuilding for a variety of reasons but these look like a good half way house that I can manage!

I’m interested in flavour, not bothered by massive clouds, I prefer things cooler and medium airy but not too fussy. It’s important it doesn’t leak and is easy to build. I’m not chasing the best experience possible, just good enough and reliable will do! Thanks!

SMRT PnP coils are decent enough but if you vape sweet/dessert liquids they really don't last long, 2 or 3 days maybe. I used them for a while in a BP Mods TMD Boro tank so can't suggest a traditional tank I'm afraid.

I've never used the Dead Rabbit R or VooPoo PnP but I expect they will be very similar.

The Voopoo pnp are pretty good coils and seem to last quite well depending on Juice type ofc, never been a Fan of anything Hellvvape make for some reason though i do have a few. In fact i have put a build in the Vertex that @hack400 kindly sent me a while back and it's on standby duty. I only have 3 in Rotation now them being 2 Trio's and a Vaporesso Tank which i forget the name of. It's my only DTL Tank i am using at the moment, bit airy but a good vape. Need to get some Mesh on the go next.

never been a Fan of anything Hellvvape make for some reason

They have mixed reviews for sure, I’ve stuck with my nautilus for about 10 years so I’ve never tried them. My issue with writing them off is they do a box of 95 coil replacement bits for less than 20 quid on ecigone, which would buy less than 20 coils for the voopoo. Cost is the main reason this style of rebuildable appeals, since I can’t go properly rebuildable. The voopoo is cheaper than commercial, but not like miles cheaper.

if you vape sweet/dessert liquids they really don't last long,

Thank you, that’s helpful to know they are ok. I mostly use fruit flavours, and palma violets or other floraly type flavours like rose, and occasionally black or green tea when I can find it. So sweet but not desert sweet. How long do you think I can get? If I can get 4-5 days of decent flavour I’ll be happy, and I can vape a spent coil for a day or two before the loss of flavour drives me totally mad lol.

Thank you, that’s helpful to know they are ok. I mostly use fruit flavours, and palma violets or other floraly type flavours like rose, and occasionally black or green tea when I can find it. So sweet but not desert sweet. How long do you think I can get? If I can get 4-5 days of decent flavour I’ll be happy, and I can vape a spent coil for a day or two before the loss of flavour drives me totally mad lol.

4-5 days sounds doable!

Back
Top Bottom