What's new

Vg pg

Celticbassman

Postman
Hi . Was just wondering . I’ve been reading a lot of threads on this site. Man how my eyes have been openedI was not even aware of the liquid, as In that there are excellent mixers in the uk, I’m in Ireland myself , I was curious , I am still in the 1.8 coil on my nautilus gt until I’ve done my homework and buy an mtl rta. These juices that I can get in uk 120ml 12 mg nic, can these be used on the set up I’m using at minute? Would save a fortune if I could?

Hi and welcome to the panet.

Any bottle size over 10ml cannot be sold with nicotine in it by law.
50/100ml are called shortfills. you then add nic shots which are 10ml bottles of 18mg to it and shake well.
these were brought in mainly for 3mg or max 6mg strength and it would be impossible to get to a 12mg strength.
in 100ml bottle you would add 2 nic shots to make the final strength 3mg
the more nic shots added the weaker the flavour gets so for 12mg you would need 8 nic shots but end up with no flavour.
the only way around it higher strength nicotine which is illegal to be sold to the general public.

for the 1.8ohm coil you use you need 50vg/50pg ratio

Would really need to know the specific liquid as different makers use different ratios of VG and PG.

With a 1.8 Nautilus coil 50VG/50PG ratio is where you need to be.

Ninja'd by Mr DJ :2thumbsup:

Hi and welcome to the panet.

Any bottle size over 10ml cannot be sold with nicotine in it by law.
50/100ml are called shortfills. you then add nic shots which are 10ml bottles of 18mg to it and shake well.
these were brought in mainly for 3mg or max 6mg strength and it would be impossible to get to a 12mg strength.
in 100ml bottle you would add 2 nic shots to make the final strength 3mg
the more nic shots added the weaker the flavour gets so for 12mg you would need 8 nic shots but end up with no flavour.
the only way around it higher strength nicotine which is illegal to be sold to the general public.

for the 1.8ohm coil you use you need 50vg/50pg ratio
Dont want to mention the shop as it’s advertised in this site. But it said .. 120 ml with 12mg . I’ve went and paid for this and ship to Ireland .

Would really need to know the specific liquid as different makers use different ratios of VG and PG.

With a 1.8 Nautilus coil 50VG/50PG ratio is where you need to be.

Ninja'd by Mr DJ :2thumbsup:
Would 60/40 not burn with my set up?

Dont want to mention the shop as it’s advertised in this site. But it said .. 120 ml with 12mg . I’ve went and paid for this and ship to Ireland .
you can private message me the site :)

edit

60vg may burn the coil out quicker.
1.8 is best at 10-14watts max and 60vg may be a bit thick so need more wattage.

Back
Top Bottom