Volt Meter for measuring device voltage and voltage under load interest list

1. Reevo
2. u8myufo
3. sfp
4. Firadar (as discussed in PM)
5.Daleson
6.AndyNuttel1981
7.outlawcox

Sorry but I'm going to have to pull out of this one. Well till after Christmas at least.

I have made a start on building these had a slight issue with my soldering iron packing up but have made a start, im also refining the design slightly to improve things. i am hoping that the list will reach ten and that will coincide nicely with me getting them made up.
I will keep you all posted hopefully have some good news very soon.
x

Hi, just a quick update, these will be ready very soon probably some time near the end of this month.

Is there anymore people interested in this? if i can get a few more takers i can probably lower the price of these a bit :-)

I will also update pics of the finished product and do a comparison test with my multimeter.

All the best matt.
p.s thanks to everyone for there patience with this project.

Ok another update for you guys,
I have finished 3 of these off after much fiddling and various attempts to perfect this,
the first three i have one clear one green and one pink all light up red it is just the sleeve they sit in that is colored,
the new ones will be smoked like the original tankometer, im just waiting on the new smoked tubing to arrive.

So if anyone wants one in the colors i have done let me know.
Here is some pics and specs-
length = 51mm
width = 20mm

chrome plated ends with 510 male connection one end and a female 510 connection the other, red led volt meter to measure battery voltage and also pass through voltage so you can measure the voltage drop when firing your atomizer. this will also will read .0 when the battery is below 3.3v

The picture below is a size comparison of my tank meter next to the original tankometer currently available from various uk suppliers.

the price will also now be only £15 delivered instead of the original £20 mentioned this is because i have fully committed to this project and sourced the materials needed in bulk hence being able to reduce the price to fellow vapers, this is the cheapest tankometer available to buy in the uk!! :-)

Last edited:
These look nicer than the other voltmeters I've seen. Any difference in precison / tolerance? I will take one either one I think!

Hi just done a quick comparison against my multi meter and both read the same voltage so very accurate.

1. Reevo
2. u8myufo
3. sfp
5.Daleson
6.AndyNuttel1981
7.outlawcox
8.Mimsy

1. Reevo
2. u8myufo
3. sfp
5.Daleson
6.AndyNuttel1981
7.outlawcox
8.Mimsy
9. Vern (green one if available, otherwise any one)

C'mon guys, handmade, £15 posted!!!

Last edited:
Looks like I can stretch to this! Good timing, matt :)

1. Reevo
2. u8myufo
3. sfp
5.Daleson
6.AndyNuttel1981
7.outlawcox
8.Mimsy
9. Vern
10. remnant

Vern nipped in while I was pondering. Amended.

Hi ok i have a green one for Vern,
that leaves a clear one and a pink one
the rest will be smoked as previously mentioned
if the rest of you could let me know what color you would like
All the best matt.

Clear and green now sold
pink and one more green avaliable
the new batch i make will be with the new smoked tubes.
All the best matt.

Back
Top Bottom