What's new

Want to smoke? Get a licence...

black market tobacco

Foriegn tobacco and fags are already rife round here, I bought a pack for my father in law today, and I was shocked at the £6.40 price tag, I can go and see a bloke down the road and get hooky 20 for 4 quid a pack. But Cheapness cones at a price, they taste like actual camel shit, think they make them out of the sweeping up lol

Foriegn tobacco and fags are already rife round here, I bought a pack for my father in law today, and I was shocked at the £6.40 price tag, I can go and see a bloke down the road and get hooky 20 for 4 quid a pack. But Cheapness cones at a price, they taste like actual camel shit, think they make them out of the sweeping up lol

Check out the video in Health and Legal Matters "Whats In a Cig?" I did some reading months ago, but feces has been found in cigs.

We have all heard the horror stories about what's in a dodgy smoke. But when you were smoking, did you turn down a cheap pouch or sleeve? I know I didn't.

I hardly ever brought cigs from the UK when I used to smoke. An hours drive from Dover (£25 return with 6 bottles of wine thrown in) 40 mins drive to Belgium, (60 pouches of tobacco), Beach in Holland for day, back to Calais for food shop in evening. That was our Summer Routine, first Saturday every month! Minus the bacca now of course

Back
Top Bottom