What's new

Wanted stubby 1860 adapter

Polo65

Achiever
Hi
I am looking for adapter for using other boro’s my grandchildren one of them has decided to make it disappear I’ve checked everywhere and nowhere at the moment has them. It would be greatly appreciated if someone could point me in the right direction
Many thanks Mark

Hi
I am looking for adapter for using other boro’s my grandchildren one of them has decided to make it disappear I’ve checked everywhere and nowhere at the moment has them. It would be greatly appreciated if someone could point me in the right direction
Many thanks Mark

carrotlaboratories on Facebook makes clear ones if you use Facebook other than that not sure I've seen them anywere even stock ones

carrotlaboratories on Facebook makes clear ones if you use Facebook other than that not sure I've seen them anywere even stock ones
Thanks you I ordered one from Alex, then checked back here and you had suggested him. Top man thanks I like the ice cube ones he does:)

Thanks you I ordered one from Alex, then checked back here and you had suggested him. Top man thanks I like the ice cube ones he does:)

No worrys glad your all sorted now and Alex is a great guy had a few panels off him

Back
Top Bottom