What's new

We need more support for the petition. Ideas please!

How bout POTV members chipping in to buy some ad space in a print publication (too expensive maybe? law won't allow it?).
Or what about paying for a stop in Lad Bible (or some other website like that, i hear they are popular)?

If you're looking for a very vocal British celebrity, who is already on board and being outspoken about vaping, look to Dr Christian Jesson. He tweets a lot about vaping and its all in a positive light.

Well I've tweeted Will Self (a writer, proponent of choice, celebrated smoker, now Vaper) and Dr Jessen too. Sent them the change.org link as well as the POTV graphic. Asked them to share

Tom Hardy is on Twitter but hasn't been active since 2013 so he is a waste of time

Anyone else?

Well I've tweeted Will Self (a writer, proponent of choice, celebrated smoker, now Vaper) and Dr Jessen too. Sent them the change.org link as well as the POTV graphic.

You could well have some success there Mark. Lorien Jolleye and Dave Dorn have a fairly regular Twitter dialogue with Christian and he's VERY positive about all things vaping.

You could well have some success there Mark. Lorien Jolleye and Dave Dorn have a fairly regular Twitter dialogue with Christian and he's VERY positive about all things vaping.
Oh I know. He has replied to me before now. Very good ecig advocate ....but he could do more
He tweeted this an hour ago

image.jpeg

Feeling a bit useless. In sunny England for a few days with only a shitty phone so can't write anything proper to send yet. Instagrammed the poster image to the usual big US vaping suspects and tried people like Adele and Leonardo Decaprio and posted on groups.

Will try to do some googling of UK musicians/comedians(?) who may be vape-sympathetic tomorrow.

Feeling a bit useless. In sunny England for a few days with only a shitty phone so can't write anything proper to send yet. Instagrammed the poster image to the usual big US vaping suspects and tried people like Adele and Leonardo Decaprio and posted on groups.

Will try to do some googling of UK musicians/comedians(?) who may be vape-sympathetic tomorrow.

No need to feel useless, anything is better than sitting there doing nothing :)

Back
Top Bottom