Votes: 113 4.6%
  • Twitter

Votes: 16 0.6%
  • Another Forum

Votes: 120 4.9%
  • Other

Votes: 141 5.7%

• Total voters
HI THERE EVERYONE!!!! Been vaping a year now and it's the best thing I've done. Went from smoking substitute to hobby. Have 6 mods 5 rtas 3 rdas... just ordered a squonker mod (opinions please if anyone here is into it?) Im Currently running a dual aliens in a vandyvape kylin on a smok alien..... favorite juice is either dinner lady lemon tart or flawless aftermath... most annoying thing for me is sitting in a SMOKING SHE'D at work and smokers saying the same dumb crap every day like "bloody he'll that's like a smoke machine" and "that stinks that does, what's that?"....... did I complain to you about your liquorice roll mate???? Jog on kitty. Anyways hello fellow vapers

Hey folks thought I should say hello seeing as I've been lurking all week making the most of you all posting all the TPD bargains! Vaping for about 2 years now - Living in Glasgow (but I've lived all over the place) - I have far too many mods but I'm guessing that's a common problem here! At the moment I'm vaping on the Goblin mini and the Geekvape Avocado both of which I got for under a tenner thanks to this forum. So yeah hi!

Hello
I've been a lurker for a long time :)
Wish I could join in with the excitement and post offers on the Bargain Basement.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lo, new vaper, 10 weeks or so, looking for some info on a new, better vape mod.

Woma

This has been my go to place to pick up useful information - kit - best place to get base mix - concentrates. Still relatively new to vaping although as I find myself reading these pages so often thought I might be able to ask the odd question or be helpful contributing to help out others on their vaping journey as I gather further knowledge. Anyway great site and happy to be getting a start in interacting a little more rather then just gathering useful information.

Back
Top Bottom