Votes: 113 4.6%
  • Twitter

Votes: 16 0.6%
  • Another Forum

Votes: 120 4.9%
  • Other

Votes: 141 5.7%

• Total voters
Fuck me, that's a lot of lurkers uncovering themselves :D Nice to see you all!

Nice going @Brian's chimp - the smokes will taste like shit now so don't be tempted. I was 27 years on the cigs and still grin when I think about how magic vaping felt when I first tried it. Big up your status for making the switch :)

How are you finding the 0mg @McCol? I was MTL for the first two and bit years but do DL a lot more now and am considering kicking the nic.

That's good to hear @steel354 - this is a great forum and there is nothing wrong with lurking so thanks for the post to say hi :)

Loads of us coming out of the woodwork! I wish I could post in the Bargain thread - 300ml of liquid for £35 is a deal I feel like should be shared :D

You should have access to the members' thread now mate, try sticking it in there - no post count needed in there for the next few days so but try and rack the posts up as will change from the 20th.

I have cake

The cake is a lie:

Just found the instructions pointing here, so here goes the socially-responsible intro...
Long time site user otherwise but new to this. Shall endevour to read up all the rules & regulations now...
Very Best wishes, KW

How are you finding the 0mg @McCol? I was MTL for the first two and bit years but do DL a lot more now and am considering kicking the nic.

I'm finding it fine without nicotine. Was nicotine free before I started DL vaping, it did take me almost 3 and a half years to go nicotine free and did it very slowly, mixing 3% with 0% for a while before stopping the nicotine.

I find the DL gives me a more satisfying hit at 0% than MTL ever did.

Another newbie here who registered during the TPD sales. Had a good look round and wish I'd found this place before. Seems like a great community

Back
Top Bottom