Votes: 113 4.6%
  • Twitter

Votes: 16 0.6%
  • Another Forum

Votes: 120 4.9%
  • Other

Votes: 141 5.7%

• Total voters
Sup everyone any just got the smok r80 anyone got one in here I have noticed a dodgy buzzing noise is that just the screen or am I vaping on a ticking time bomb? Thanks

Sup everyone any just got the smok r80 anyone got one in here I have noticed a dodgy buzzing noise is that just the screen or am I vaping on a ticking time bomb? Thanks
I have an R80 had it for two month using it as my work mod. Never had any buzzing noise coming from it pal.

Oh well that's not good then lol I got told it was something too do with the screen and that they all do it I can only here it if I put my ear too it but it's definitely buzzing thanks for the reply any way mate

Hi all !!
New member & new vale user too,after many many years on the tobacco.
Take care.........?

I started lurking today whilst hard at work.
Strangely this was one of a few sites I could get on through the work firewall

Don't be scared, no one here bites :) We're a friendly bunch with a sense of humour I swear it. So go on, register and come say hello!

Welcome to the Planet!

Make sure to check out the Rules (click here)

While you are doing a little bit of reading make sure to check out our Wiki, which holds loads of information about everything E-Cigs!
Happy Vaping!
Not sure if this is where I reply, but seems to be my only option at the moment. So....Hi

Back
Top Bottom