Votes: 113 4.6%
  • Twitter

Votes: 16 0.6%
  • Another Forum

Votes: 120 4.9%
  • Other

Votes: 141 5.7%

• Total voters
Greetings! My name is a John, 42yrs old, from Somerset in England. An ex-smoker and avid new vaper. I found you from a vendor website. Do I tell you which one? or is that advertising, lol. What an informative and usefull site this has already proved to be! (I was looking for RDA and dripping information). Hope to catch up with you soon and learn even more. Jx

Don't be scared, no one here bites :) We're a friendly bunch with a sense of humour I swear it. So go on, register and come say hello!

Welcome to the Planet!

Make sure to check out the Rules (click here)

While you are doing a little bit of reading make sure to check out our Wiki, which holds loads of information about everything E-Cigs!
Happy Vaping!
Thanks

Hi from york uk. I found you guys through googling selling second hand vape gear lol
Seems like I've got a lot of information to bite into :-D

Don't be scared, no one here bites :) We're a friendly bunch with a sense of humour I swear it. So go on, register and come say hello!

Welcome to the Planet!

Make sure to check out the Rules (click here)

While you are doing a little bit of reading make sure to check out our Wiki, which holds loads of information about everything E-Cigs!
Happy Vaping!
Hi Guys Am Kind of new to forums , being an old guy, ;)

Hi there, my name is Doshunn from Hertfordshire. Been a vaper and non smoker for just about 4 months now. :) Looking to sell my device eventually as been having such bad "luck" on eBay and their strict rules.

Back
Top Bottom