Votes: 113 4.6%
  • Twitter

Votes: 16 0.6%
  • Another Forum

Votes: 120 4.9%
  • Other

Votes: 141 5.7%

• Total voters
Finally joined the forum. I've been vaping for about 5 years now. I build 3d printed mods and mix my own juice.

Been lurking for a day or two before I decided to join up.
Random searches on google for vaping forums and this one tops the list.
Glad I found it, so much info to take in :)

Coming out of lurking to join the conversation.

Been vaping for a couple years now but time to step up my game and learn some new tricks from all you knowledgable people, especially as I'm getting more into sub-ohm building.

Last edited:
Been lurkin for months and figured since I've saved loads at various vendors through POTV discounts, I better say hello (and thanks!)

I've been following the community and reading posts for a little while now. Finally decided to join. Looking forward to making new friends and learning from all of you.

New to forum I can't make coils is there somewhere I can get pre made coils please put a link I want one after reading all the comments

Hi everyone. I've been lurking around this forum for a while and some of the advice given here has helped me a lot!
I was wondering, how do I get the privilege to post in the classifieds section? I'm looking to let go few of my vape gear as I'm slowly going to stop vaping.

Cheers for signing up and glad the forum has been of help! You need to make 20 posts to be able to list items in the classifieds so welcome a dew other posters etc and you will soon be there!

Back
Top Bottom