What's new

What did you order today?

Finally ordered this beauty :drool:

Attachments

• usv-arc-tc-mod-blue-urvapin.jpg
    usv-arc-tc-mod-blue-urvapin.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 74
A Coolfire Ultra 150. Im over the battery thing. Not the prettiest but use it, charge it, use it, charge it and if reliable as the Kroma A is I'll be happy :thumbup:
innokin-coolfire-ultra-tc150-mod-black.jpg.jpg

I-joy 4ml combo rdta squonk a spare colored glass for it and 2 vandy vape 810 drip tips all came to £23- from fasttech should be here in 7- 10 days.......

Just placed another order for today from @ dripdropvapour for 100ml shortfill of chilled mango looking forward to this one as not had this one yet but if it is as good as the others that ive had from them then it should be really nice.....:thumbup:........

Today at lunch time whist sat in my van on a job and bored shitless, I ordered the think vape finder DNA 250c. I already have the finder DNA 250 and it's a cracking mod, but I thought I would order the DNA 250c. It's amazing what being bored shitless is costing me.

Today at lunch time whist sat in my van on a job and bored shitless, I ordered the think vape finder DNA 250c. I already have the finder DNA 250 and it's a cracking mod, but I thought I would order the DNA 250c. It's amazing what being bored shitless is costing me.
How's the finger end
Will it be useable on the Dna 250c
If not you can donate the mod to me to look after. [emoji6]

How's the finger end
Will it be useable on the Dna 250c
If not you can donate the mod to me to look after. [emoji6]
The finger is ok mate. The skin is growing back already. And you can fuck off asking me to donate the mod for you to look after. :D

Back
Top Bottom