What's new

What did you order today?

Just order a Christmas gift for myself as i no i wont be getting any vape gear so i ordered.......
A Vandy Vape Bonza RDA in black copper have had my eye on this one for a while now so thought sod i will treat myself.......

Today my order is 50ml shortfill of Dinner Lady sun tan mango......
Its the next best mango to milkmans mango milk.......

Just placed another order for juice could resist this one as just had my 1st vape of Just jam Gingerbread jam and i have to say a big WOW what a juice this is so much like eating the real thing so just ordered another 80ml shortfill its a big ......:2thumbsup:........ from me.........

Ordered the Dead Rabbit SQ RDA and the Hugo Squeezer mod. Looking forward to them arriving but I doubt they'll come before Christmas now.

Still on the lookout for a 21700 dual battery squonk mod as well as a normal dual battery 21700 box mod as well.

Just ordered a Ijoy capo squonk mod from Efun.top for $9.99 with postage all come to £13.04 a right bargain and thats me done now till the new year......

Just ordered a Ijoy capo squonk mod from Efun.top for $9.99 with postage all come to £13.04 a right bargain and thats me done now till the new year......
Let's hope they don't have problems like they did with the black Friday rage offer they had on....

Just ordered some drip drop vapour lychee, stikkles and narwhal tears. Never tried the narwhal tears so hope it's a good one. Also so nic shots from lucemill.

Although very happy with my collection of vape kit I just couldn't help myself and ordered a Lost Vape Paranormal. I'm not even going to try to justify this purchase, it is most definitely a want and not a need! Sure isn't it the silly season after all.

Back
Top Bottom