What's new

What did you order today?

Hastur mini MTL and a Berserker rda. Bought stealthily while OH is at her parents for a couple of days :sinister:
Intercepting my vapemail is an advantage of being a postie, I've been off this week and everything arrived on the wife's days off, Dammam. I'll be getting that dovpo before she sees it thank goodness...well she got a new sewing machine today, gotta even it out I reckon [emoji106]

Just made a pre order for another custom made 810 Drip Tip from @moomoo mods this time a skull and crossbones one to match with my Bonza RDA
should be ready by the 7/2/19 to be posted really looking forward to seeing this one..........

KF Prime SE clone

kf-prime-plus-style-rta-rebuildable-tank-atomizer-black-316-stainless-steel-2ml-22mm-diameter.jpg

And Dvarw topfill clone

steamtuners-top-refill-dvarw-v2-style-mtl-rta-rebuildable-tank-atomizer-black-316-stainless-steel-pei-2ml-22mm-diameter.jpg

A very busy day, 2 x Freemax fireluke carbon tanks 1 red 1 blue from Vape uk £15 on sale, a Rev Phantom mod from ecig one in blue, and 2 packs of Freemax Fireluke coils from Electronic cigarette company not to be confused with TECC a small company in the west midlands, best price i can find for these coils.

Just made a pre order for another custom made 810 Drip Tip from @moomoo mods this time a skull and crossbones one to match with my Bonza RDA
should be ready by the 7/2/19 to be posted really looking forward to seeing this one..........

I got one of the watch gear versions last week, excellent quality 810 drip tips

Just ordered a Green Reuleaux RX2 21700 Mod Kit for the other half as she taken a bit to much of a shine to mine. Got it for the rip off price of £21.46 shipped from Wisemec in the USA :)

I order a Pico Squeeze 2 and a Recurve. I just started up with squonking after doing everything else for years. I couldn't get into RDAs years back, but they make some great ones these days it seems. I'm also interested in the Rebirth RDA. It looks promising.

Back
Top Bottom