What's new

What did you order today?

Deal. Im going detecting tomorrow and hoping to catch a Koala. Vaping Koala, how cool would that be!? :13:
Good luck mate with the detecting and keep a eye open for a vaping Koala i've heard they are rarer than vaping chickens lol.
Anyway like i said good luck with the detecting hope its your time to find that real big nugget

Good luck mate with the detecting and keep a eye open for a vaping Koala i've heard they are rarer than vaping chickens lol.
Anyway like i said good luck with the detecting hope its your time to find that real big nugget
Cheers mate, we'll see. Let you know how the day goes either way. Lovely place we're going to. Finds or no finds should be nice.
Di0ZEMzW4AAu1Ba.jpg

GeekVape Aegis Legend 200W looking forward to being able to drop the thing without it breaking:D

Ordered some more coils, yay ultra big news :sleepy: sheesh my orders a boring!
@BULLDOG1964
Got out mate, mountain area, still a few bogs around on the tracks as it's been a bit wet the past couple of months. Beutiful place though. Saw 6 Wedge tail eagles flying around up high. Was awesome. Too far for up a photo. Got 2 little ones, all good.
IMG_20190924_131335.jpg
IMG_20190924_131510.jpg
526 (2).JPG

Ordered some more coils, yay ultra big news :sleepy: sheesh my orders a boring!
@BULLDOG1964
Got out mate, mountain area, still a few bogs around on the tracks as it's been a bit wet the past couple of months. Beutiful place though. Saw 6 Wedge tail eagles flying around up high. Was awesome. Too far for up a photo. Got 2 little ones, all good.
View attachment 201224 View attachment 201225 View attachment 201226
Looks nice there mate i will have to google the Wedge tail eagle as thats a new one on me and at least you found a couple of little bits.

Aspire Nautilus and Innokin Zenith coils from UK Vape Scene. The coils are averagely priced but shipping is free.
Eta: shipped within 15 minutes after ordering :clapping:

Back
Top Bottom