What's new

What did you order today?

Finally decided to order the Profile 1.5 and spare coils. I was a little reluctant at first, due to the low ohms of the coils, and me being mainly a mech user, but what the heck, I'll only blow my face off once eh? Besides, Craig likes them [emoji106]
It's great on a reg squonker but too much power chucked through the mesh for me. That was on the OG even with the 0.18ohm mesh. The new Extreme mesh 0.16ohm might fair better as they're a bit beefier than the sheet mesh. All the new meshes I can run at 70w with no issues. Any probs give me a shout.

Goon RDA Clone
COV Xion Mod
GV Tsunami RDA

the COV and GV were rather cheap from Redjuice, so thats my dual 18650 mod sorted, and an RDA that will work better than the VV Lit which so far has been naff

My name is Richie, and i have a problem :18::17:

Last edited:
Went a bit mental on liquid supplies.

Chefs Flavours
Mexican Fried Ice Cream Concentrate (Size: 100ml)
Strawberry Vapetto Concentrate (Size: 30ml)
Welsh Custard Concentrate (Size: 10ml)

Darkstar
Vegetable Glycerine 5 litres
Propylene Glycol 2.5 litres

I’m on the Strawberry Vapetto now @John R in the Doggystyle, I find it really shines in this tank 20% 50/50 12mg, I tried it Dtl 70/30 3mg in a couple of low ohm set ups but it just isn’t the same, vapeable with a weeks steep but lovely after 2 weeks.

Yup decided to pick it up after the convo in the Chefs bargain thread where you and Matty were talking about the Vapetto, the MFIC and the custard ones. Tried the MFIC first and really like it so threw in the other two in the latest order as a wee tester :)

250ml of liquids from Washington Vapes but also had to throw in a Rincoe Mechman 80 as it was only £9.99, well it would be rude not to

Back
Top Bottom