What's new

What did you order today?

8 bottles of 50m Cuttwood apple fritter for the huge expense of £4 from washington vape. the postage cost more :)

Last edited:
Some cheap supplies from bitandpiecesvape.co.uk

View attachment 246176

Keen to see how the VV mesh compares to mu usual OFRF strips.

They still take PayPal too ;)

I am not a fan of the VV Mesh and much prefer OFRF Mesh, i seem to get a funny taste with it but you might like it. I was the same with the Geekvape Mesh, i might be just too used to Wotofo/OFRF mesh.

sneaky lil order with washington vapes & some lemon tart for the mrs hopefully will stop her nicking mine ;)
Screenshot.png

I am not a fan of the VV Mesh and much prefer OFRF Mesh, i seem to get a funny taste with it but you might like it. I was the same with the Geekvape Mesh, i might be just too used to Wotofo/OFRF mesh.

Interesting. Do you think it was manufacturing residue or just the type of metal? If it's shite at least it was only £1.99 a pack :D

I thought the GeekVape mesh was decent when I used it, other than the price per pack. I don't use the Zeus much anymore but on the odd occasion when I do I just trim a OFRF strip to fit.

A lorry load of Supergood samples. I'm gonna have tons of new flavours to try come tomorrow. Hope they live up to the hype.

Great they do samples too. Shows they must have faith in their products. I wish more manufacturers would follow suit.

Interesting. Do you think it was manufacturing residue or just the type of metal? If it's shite at least it was only £1.99 a pack :D

I thought the GeekVape mesh was decent when I used it, other than the price per pack. I don't use the Zeus much anymore but on the odd occasion when I do I just trim a OFRF strip to fit.

I honestly have no idea about the Mesh, Kanthal is Kanthal as far as i know lol. It's a kind of Chalky Taste i get, i first tasted it when i got my Kylin Mesh Tank so thought might be residue from when the RTA was made. I cleaned it and put another build in with the same VV Mesh and it was still the same, at first i actually thought it was the Tank, anyway i put some Wotofo Mesh in it and it vaped beautifully, one of the best Mesh Vapes i have ever had, i think only the Profile RDTA beats it for Flavour but that's just my opinion.

What are those momo nic shots like? was going to get some but didn't no anyone who has used them???

these are my second lot ive ordered know & tbh mate they are fine noticed no difference to any other nic shot & plus i like momo liquids just did not see anything that tickled mefancy today.

these are my second lot ive ordered know & tbh mate they are fine noticed no difference to any other nic shot & plus i like momo liquids just did not see anything that tickled mefancy today.
Thanks mate, will have to get a box on my next order ;)

Back
Top Bottom